This tax time, the ATO are introducing a super health check – 5 simple checks to help people manage their super.
With the super health check, people can:
- check and update their contact details
- check their super balance and employer contributions
- check for lost and unclaimed super
- check if they have multiple accounts and consider consolidating
- check their nominated beneficiary.
We are encouraging people to complete the check on ATO online services, through myGovExternal Link or the ATO app, but some people may contact their fund.
People can complete the super health check at any time, but we are encouraging them to complete the check at least once a year at tax time.
Super funds are encouraged to support this initiative.
Last modified: 19 May 2023, QC 72649